Next information session
No future dates scheduled
BECOME AN AWS EXPERT !
The Cloud computing is thriving and needs you to keep on growing!
Together, AWS re/Start and MolenGeek are enthusiastic about creating an inclusive and diverse global industry of new talent in the Cloud.
AWS offers a technology that allows for example managing a company’s data.
You will learn how to network, deliver content or use development tools for a company’s mobile services or applications.
WHY IS THIS TRAINING FOR YOU ?
For these reasons, Amazon Web Services entrusted us with the launch of their first AWS re/Start certification in Belgium.
- Introduction to IT
- Linux basics
- Fundamentals of networking
- Foundations of safety
- Introduction to programming
- Programming in Python
- Basics of the databases
- Introduction to AWS re/Start Cloud Foundations
- The concept of the Cloud: What is "Cloud Computing"?
- The cloud economy and AWS's global infrastructure
- AWS Core Services: Storage Services, Amazon and Database Services
- AWS Core Services: Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon CloudWatch, Auto Scaling
- AWS Cloud Security
- The architecture of the
- Cloud Cloud support services
- Understand how systems work on AWS
- Tooling and Automation
- Computer servers
- Name scaling and resolution
- IT - without containers or servers
- IT - databases - services
- Storage and archiving
- Monitoring and security
- Management of resource consumption
- Creation of automated and reproducible deployments
- Communication skills
- Definition of your objectives
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Technical reflection process
- Digital presence
- Personal portfolio project
- How to create a CV
- Networking skills
- Building a professional network
- Maintenance process
- Inside in the job application procedure
- You are free for the next 3 months
- You live in Brussels and are registered with Actiris
- You are comfortable with working with a computer. There is no programming knowledge required.
- You are motivated, ambitious and want to develop your skills.
- You are between 18 and 29 years old. ( It is important to note that the certification exam is conducted in English. In addition, the training is given in English and French. )
Duration: 3 months / 456 hours
Opening hours: from 9am to 5pm with a 1 hour break at lunchtime.
Place: MolenGeek, Place de la Minoterie 10,1080 Molenbeek-Saint-Jean
You will understand the best way to design a company's applications and services.
This skill will allow you to work on a cloud computing platform.
Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the registration procedure.
Plus, it's a great addition to your CV. You will also be able to put this skill to work for your project or your clients.